Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Feeling tired but happy. And thankful!

  1. For NO snow! We were possibly going to get five inches last night. I'm ready for Spring.
  2. That I have all my hours made up at work so don't have to take leave for the time I was snowbound.
  3. For friends who let me bend their ears.
  4. For work that fulfills me and pushes me to learn more.
  5. For a team that lets me bug them with all my little questions and doesn't run when they see me coming.
  6. For a team that pitches in and strives to do the right thing.
  7. That the playroom is almost ship shape and looking better than I have ever seen it--before and after coming soon.
  8. That the law has given me permission to rearrange the family room. I'm so excited!
  9. That the kids have been extremely kind and wonderful this evening.
  10. That a three day weekend is fast approaching and I get to enjoy it.

Thank you Jesus for giving me so much to be thankful for. Thank you for keeping me upright and nudging me back when the train gets derailed.

2 comments:

Just A Girl said...

Hey! Have a fantastic evening, dirty dishes and all. My dirty dishes are very considerate and will always wait for me to wash them the next day...or the next. They're very patient. : >

ISO (In search of) said...

Awe, thanks! Would you believe I didn't have to do them after all? My oldest came along and did them! I heart him! It was a great "team work" night.